Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is the best FREE antivirus software? AVG? Avast?

I currently use Panda and I am having trouble viewing online streaming media. When I UNinstall Panda everything works fine. Panda is just being picky right now. I want to find something similar that is free. Any ideas?



Which is the best FREE antivirus software? AVG? Avast?spyware remove



Avast is the best. I have it. it has real time protection and the score of pcworld rated it 77 while avg was 75.



Which is the best FREE antivirus software? AVG? Avast?virus protection



AVG is best one around
i feel it's the panda2006 the best, not free but a one month trial, then uninstall it and reinstall,
AVG...its all I've used for ages and it has found many problems.



Good luck!
Avast is great, I've never had any trouble with it. AVG would never update and kept giving me error messages.



You could also try running a 'stinger' every week.



http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
I prefer avast. I think it's the best free one.
I can't say which is best, I think that is a personal opinion, but AVG does a really good job, doesn't consume very much of your computer resources, works in the back ground. I use AVG and just love the way it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment