Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it normal for my antivirus software (AVG) to take over 2 HOURS to complete a scan of my desktop P

This is just ridiculous!



Is it normal for my antivirus software (AVG) to take over 2 HOURS to complete a scan of my desktop PC?virus removal



Yes, especially the first time.



You don't need to do a scan every time. You keep the antivirus as a preventive tool, that blocks any malicious code from operating.



You do a scan only when you suspect virus infection.



Is it normal for my antivirus software (AVG) to take over 2 HOURS to complete a scan of my desktop PC?anti virus protection



i use avg and yes it can take a long while to scan depending if you chose a full system scan or just a selected area. if you have a large amount of files in your pc then yes this is normal
yes this is normal, particularly if you have a large amount of data.
YES depending on the amount of GIGs it's scanning

No comments:

Post a Comment