Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I kill ';i did'; Virus? Which antivirus software? It damages all files on floppy alwa

I just came in contact with this ''I did'' virus; it damages every file on my floppy. And my McAfee 2004 virus scan cant even detect it but it is seen in the floppy.



How do I kill ''i did'' Virus? Which antivirus software? It damages all files on floppy always, pls.?computer virus



You could try AVG from Grisoft. I downloaded the free trial version - which still has not expired! - and it cleaned up my entire system much better than other software I have used (Norton, Panda etc.) You could splash out on the real thing which would probably be worth your while.



How do I kill ''i did'' Virus? Which antivirus software? It damages all files on floppy always, pls.?free spyware remover



http://www.varunhacker.tk is the answer for u..Download any anti-virus from this page as they are the best in business...

No comments:

Post a Comment