Friday, August 20, 2010

What's a good FREE Antivirus software for my computer?

i just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista and i need protection for it. i dont want to use McAfee or Norton because they use too much of my system's resources.



i have heard that there are several free programs that will protect my computer real-time as well as McAfee or Norton will.



i always select a best answer.



What's a good FREE Antivirus software for my computer?spyware removal



You could use AVG



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-fre...



What's a good FREE Antivirus software for my computer?virus protection software



Go for avast
I use Avast antivirus, Windows Defender, Ad-Aware Personal Edition and Spybot Search n Destroy. The 1st two are resident scanners, last 2 manual Oh PC behind a hard ware router firewall :P
click on first URL. In left column click on spyware and download Adaware, ccleaner, Spybot.. Click on a antivirus such as AVG do not put more than one Anti virus on You can run all the other spyware ones mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment