Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to remove Spyware not cleaned by antivirus software?

Can anyone help?



I started by trying to download a codec for media player, clicked on the run button and Trend Micro started going nuts. So I cancelled everything but too late. So now I have this little shield that comes up indicating a system alert that tells me I have a number of spyware applications impacting the performance. To remove the unwanted spyware, it instructs me to click on the icon to download an up-to-date anti-spyware solution.



I already have Trend Micro so did a complete scan, then a spyware scan which turned the computer off and now it won鈥檛 start unless in safe mode. In safe mode I went to the Trend Micro site and downloaded Housecall Online and did a scan as well. It told me every thing was clean, yet the computer still won鈥檛 start!



So, I鈥檓 all out of ideas for what to do next to fix it, and still have a computer that won鈥檛 start up. Any ideas would be great.



Thanks.



How to remove Spyware not cleaned by antivirus software?spyware remover



First try to use System restore to restore your system to a time when it worked properly



here's how to do it in xp



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...



Here鈥檚 hot to do it in Vista



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...



If this doesn't work you should be able to fix your problem with this.



Download, Install, Update and Run SuperAntiSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment