Friday, August 20, 2010

Since I installed a norton antivirus software that was previously installed into another pc, my hard

keeps on running forever, specially when I am online. How can I fix this?



Thanks in advance guys!



Since I installed a norton antivirus software that was previously installed into another pc, my hard drive...?antivirus programs



uninstall it and get AVG Antivirus free edition it is seriously the best one out there!



Since I installed a norton antivirus software that was previously installed into another pc, my hard drive...?computer protection



Sorry, I'm not sure about Norton, but Avast! anti virus works very well. My dad is a networking Technician, and that is what he has all his clients use. Plus it is what I use.
What I would do is ditch the antivirus and get a firewall set up and download and install CCleaner. It will do everything that an Anitvirus will do plus more. When you go to your firewall through your Control Panel, it should have a link to download some firewalls. If not then search Google for 'freeware Firewall'. I have a set up like this and my computer runs faster than before I had my antivirus running 24/7.
norton is crap.uninstall it and get another programme.norton crashed my pc all the time,and never found any viruses,except one tracking cookie. i got another programme,avg free,that found loads.
norton is the most over rated software. it sucks badly. unintsall it and get avg if all u want is an antivirus. its free and works great. if you want total protection download zone alarm secuirty suite. has antivirus, anti spyware and also a firewall. imo its the best you can get for a home user. only thing though, if you dont know how to configure firewalls u may get frustrated with it but it has guides. so kill that nortons crap and get someone that works.
i used to have norton it was awful get rid of it and find a different anti virus system also vote for obama

No comments:

Post a Comment