Sunday, August 15, 2010

I installed a soft ware which said its a antivirus software for pen drive?

it appeared to be like that



but wen i installed it it did not run any normal installation procedures



it opend a dos program then disappeared



but i had two diffrent files containing files which i never saw



it occupied about 250mbs of space in my pen drive



i was not able to format my pendrive in order to rectify that problem



so i used system restore option



with the pendrive still pluged inside



the system restored and i was able to format the pendrive



will those files still be in my system or will the problem continue



I installed a soft ware which said its a antivirus software for pen drive?hijackthis



As you restored your computer to an early time, it has freed up space on the pen drive, by removing those files. That means they no longer exist , neither on pen drive nor on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment